The licensee is authorised by this licence to construct, operate, develop, extend, and maintain a public switched telecommunications service that shall comprise;
- The national long-distance telecommunication service;
- The international telecommunication service;
- The local access telecommunication service without exclusivity on the customer premises;
- The public pay-telephone service;
- All or any telecommunication facilities comprising fixed lines to be used by any operator for the provision of mobile telecommunication services and public data services;
- The licensee shall provide the service twenty-four (24) hours, every day, for the duration of the licence.