The Licensee is authorised by this license to construct, operate, develop, extend, and maintain a public data and internet access network here referred to as the data and internet backbone that shall comprise;
- the national data and internet service;
- the international data and internet service;
- the local access data and internet service;
- the internet content service;
- The Licensee is allowed to carry voice as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), after approval of the network and numbering by the Authority.
- The licensed Internet Access Provider may provide internet service provider (ISP) services.
- The licensee shall provide the service twenty-four (24) hours, seven (7) days, (24×7), for the duration of the license.